Honda Accord Prices in Canada: The Honda Accord made its debut in Canada in 1976, quickly becoming a popular choice among Canadian drivers for its reliability and fuel efficiency. Over the years, it has evolved to offer a blend of performance, comfort, and advanced technology, making it a staple in the Canadian automotive market.
Honda Accord Prices in Canada
The 2023 Honda Accord starts at $33,670 MSRP in Canada. The top-of-the-line Touring trim starts at $42,870 MSRP. Here is a breakdown of the starting MSRP for each trim level:
- SE CVT: $33,670
- Sport CVT: $35,170
- EX-L CVT: $36,570
- Touring CVT: $40,170
- Sport 2.0T CVT: $38,570
- Touring 2.0T 10AT: $42,870
Honda Accord Prices in All States of Canada
|Newfoundland and Labrador||$35,370|
|Prince Edward Island||$34,870|
Honda Accord Colors
- Platinum White Pearl
- Crystal Black Pearl
- Modern Steel Metallic
- Radiant Red Metallic
Honda Accord Mileage
|Model||Engine||Transmission||City mpg||Highway mpg||Combined mpg|
|Accord Hybrid||2.0L DOHC i-VTEC Atkinson-cycle 4-cylinder + electric motor||CVT||30||38||33|
|Accord LX||1.5L DOHC turbocharged 4-cylinder||CVT||28||34||30|
|Accord EX, EX-L, Sport||1.5L DOHC turbocharged 4-cylinder||CVT||28||34||30|
|Accord Sport 2.0T||2.0L DOHC turbocharged 4-cylinder||10-speed automatic||22||32||26|
|Accord Touring||2.0L DOHC turbocharged 4-cylinder||10-speed automatic||22||32||26|
Honda Accord Top-Speed
The top speed of the 2023 Honda Accord is 116 mph. This is true for all trim levels, regardless of engine or drivetrain.
Honda Accord Dimensions
|Front shoulder room||57.9|
|Front hip room||55.4|
|Rear shoulder room||56.5|
|Rear hip room||55.4|
|Cargo volume||16.7 cubic feet|
Honda Accord Features
|Safety, Security & Locks||Airbags, Seat Belt Warning, Anti-lock Braking System (ABS), Electronic Brake-Force Distribution (EBD), Engine Immobilizer|
|Comfort & Convenience||Parking Sensors, Doors, Windows, Mirrors & Wipers, Anti-glare Mirrors, ORVMs, Boot-lid Opener, Door Handles, Interior Door Handles, Door Pockets|
|Lighting||Headlight Height Adjuster, Tail Lights, Cabin Lamps|
|Seats, Upholstery & Storage||Seat Upholstery, Driver Height Adjustable Seat, Front Passenger Seat Adjustment, Rear Passenger Seats|
|Interiors||Interior Colours, Cup Holders|
|Entertainment, Information & Instrumentation||Instrument Cluster, Trip Meter, Tachometer|
|Driver assistance features:||Lane Departure Warning, Automatic Emergency Braking, Adaptive Cruise Control|
Honda Accord Specs
|Kerb Weight||3570 lbs|
|Ground Clearance||5.5 inches|
|No. of Seating Rows||2|
|Boot Space||16.7 cubic feet|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||15.9 gallons|
|Engine Displacement||1.5L or 2.0L|
|Engine Type||Turbocharged 4-cylinder|
|Max Power (BHP)||192 bhp or 252 bhp|
|Max Torque (NM)||260 Nm or 370 Nm|
|Mileage (ARAI)||28 mpg city / 34 mpg highway|
|Transmission Type||CVT or 10-speed automatic|
|No. of gears||6 or 10|
|Engine type:Transmission:||Turbocharged 4-cylinder:CVT or 10-speed automatic|
|0-60 mph:||7.5 seconds or 5.8 seconds|
|Drive Type||Front-wheel drive|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||15.9 gallons|
|Suspension Front||MacPherson strut|
|Front Brake Type||Disc|
|Rear Brake Type||Disc|
|Steering Type||Power-assisted electric rack-and-pinion|
|Spare Wheel||Full-size alloy wheel|
|Wheel Size (inches)||18|
|Tyre Size Front||235/45R18|
|Tyre Size Rear||235/45R18|
Honda Accord Competitors
- Toyota Camry
- Hyundai Sonata
- Kia K5
- Nissan Altima
- Subaru Legacy
- Volkswagen Jetta
- Volkswagen Passat
Honda Accord Pros & Cons
Honda Accord Pros
- Spacious interior
- Comfortable ride
- Sharp handling
- Long list of standard features
- Excellent reliability
- Good resale value
Honda Accord Cons
- Base engine is not as powerful as some competitors
- Infotainment system can be laggy
- Road noise can be intrusive on some road surfaces
- Rear seat legroom is a bit tight for taller passengers
Why Should Buy Honda Accord
- Reliability: The Honda Accord is known for its reliability and durability. It is consistently ranked as one of the most reliable cars on the road by J.D. Power and Consumer Reports.
- Fuel efficiency: The Accord is very fuel-efficient, especially the hybrid model. This can save you a lot of money on gas over the lifetime of the car.
- Safety: The Accord is a very safe car. It has received a 5-star overall safety rating from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA).
- Features and amenities: The Accord offers a wide range of features and amenities, even on the base model. This includes standard features such as a touchscreen infotainment system, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility, and a suite of driver assistance features.
- Value: The Accord offers a great value for the money. It is relatively affordable, but it offers a lot of features and performance for the price.
Honda Accord FAQs
- What is the Honda Accord known for?
The Honda Accord is known for its reliability, fuel efficiency, spacious interior, and comfortable ride. It is also a very safe car, having earned a five-star overall safety rating from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA).
- Which Honda Accord model is the best?
The best Honda Accord model for you will depend on your individual needs and budget. If you are looking for the most fuel-efficient model, the Accord Hybrid is the way to go. If you are looking for the most powerful model, the Accord Touring is the best choice. And if you are looking for a good balance of value and features, the Accord EX-L is a great option.
- How much does a Honda Accord cost?
The starting MSRP for the 2023 Honda Accord is $32,870. However, the actual price you pay will vary depending on the model year, trim level, options, and dealer markup.
- Is the Honda Accord a good car?
Yes, the Honda Accord is a very good car. It is reliable, fuel-efficient, spacious, comfortable, and safe. It is also a good value for the money.
- What are the competitors to the Honda Accord?
The main competitors to the Honda Accord are the Toyota Camry, Nissan Altima, Hyundai Sonata, and Kia K5.