The Dodge Challenger holds an iconic status in the Canadian automotive landscape, embodying raw American muscle and power. Imported by FCA Canada, this formidable vehicle commands attention on Canadian roads. Its aggressive exterior design, reminiscent of classic muscle cars, pays homage to its rich heritage. Available in a range of powerful engine options, from the V6 to the monstrous V8 HEMI, the Challenger offers a thrilling driving experience. With advanced technology, including intuitive infotainment systems and safety features, it seamlessly blends performance with modern amenities. Whether roaring down the Trans-Canada Highway or cruising through the cityscape, the Dodge Challenger in Canada is a symbol of automotive excellence and a testament to the enduring allure of American muscle cars.
Dodge Challenger Prices in Canada
The 2023 Dodge Challenger starts at $40,795 in Canada for the SXT trim. The most expensive model is the SRT Super Stock, which starts at $117,395
Dodge Challenger Prices in All States of Canada
the 2023 Dodge Challenger starts at $40,795 and goes up to $117,395 in Canada, depending on the trim level.
Dodge Challenger Colors
- Destroyer Gray
- F8 Green
- Octane Red
- B5 Blue
Dodge Challenger Mileage
|Trim level||Engine||City mpg||Highway mpg||Combined mpg|
|Scat Pack||6.4L V8||15||24||18|
|SRT Hellcat||6.2L V8 Supercharged||13||21||16|
|SRT Super Stock||6.2L V8 Supercharged||13||21||16|
Dodge Challenger Dimensions
Length: 198.0 inches (5029 mm)
Width: 79.7 inches (2024 mm)
Height: 57.7 inches (1466 mm)
Wheelbase: 116.2 inches (2951 mm)
Ground clearance: 5.5 inches (140 mm)
Weight: 4,000-4,500 pounds (1814-2041 kg
Dodge Challenger Top-Speed
- 2023 SRT Super Stock Widebody: 199 mph (320 km/h)
- 2023 SRT Hellcat Widebody: 195 mph (314 km/h)
- 2023 R/T Scat Pack Widebody: 175 mph (282 km/h)
- 2023 R/T Scat Pack: 173 mph (279 km/h)
Dodge Challenger Features
The safety features of the Dodge Challenger include:
- Airbags: Front and side airbags for driver and passengers
- Anti-lock braking system (ABS)
- Electronic brake-force distribution (EBD)
- Engine immobilizer
The comfort and convenience features of the Dodge Challenger include:
- Parking sensors: Front and rear parking sensors
- Doors, windows, mirrors, and wipers: Anti-glare mirrors, ORVMs, boot-lid opener, door handles, interior door handles, door pockets
- Lighting: Headlight height adjuster, tail lights, cabin lamps
The seating features of the Dodge Challenger include:
- Seat upholstery: Cloth or leather seat upholstery
- Driver height adjustable seat
- Front passenger seat adjustment
- Rear passenger seats
The interior features of the Dodge Challenger include:
- Interior colors: Black, gray, or red interior colors
- Cup holders
The entertainment, information, and instrumentation features of the Dodge Challenger include:
- Instrument cluster: Analog or digital instrument cluster
- Trip meter
The technology features of the Dodge Challenger include:
- Infotainment system: 7- or 8.4-inch touchscreen infotainment system
- Navigation: Available navigation system
- Driver assistance features: Blind spot monitoring, lane departure warning, adaptive cruise control, and forward collision warning
Dodge Challenger Specs
|Length||198.0 inches (5029 mm)|
|Width||79.7 inches (2024 mm)|
|Height||57.7 inches (1466 mm)|
|Wheelbase||116.2 inches (2951 mm)|
|Kerb Weight||4,000-4,500 pounds (1814-2041 kg)|
|Ground Clearance||5.5 inches (140 mm)|
|No. of Seating Rows||2|
|Boot Space||16.2 cubic feet (459 liters)|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||18.5 gallons (70 liters)|
|Engine||3.6L V6, 5.7L V8, 6.4L V8, 6.2L supercharged V8|
|Displacement||3.6L, 5.7L, 6.4L, 6.2L|
|Engine Type||V6, V8|
|Max Power (BHP)||305, 375, 485, 717, 807|
|Max Torque (NM)||268, 400, 475, 656, 707|
|Mileage (ARAI)||15-16/23-25 mpg, 10/17 mpg (estimated)|
|Transmission Type||6-speed manual, 8-speed automatic|
|No. of gears||6, 8|
|Engine type||V6, V8|
|0-60 mph||5.0 seconds, 2.2 seconds (estimated)|
|Drive Type||Rear-wheel drive, all-wheel drive|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||18.5 gallons (70 liters)|
Suspensions, Brakes, Steering & Tyres
|Suspension Front||Independent MacPherson strut|
|Front Brake Type||12.6-inch vented rotors with six-piston calipers|
|Rear Brake Type||13.8-inch vented rotors with four-piston calipers|
|Steering Type||Electric power steering|
|Spare Wheel||Full-size spare tire|
|Wheel Size (inches)||18, 19, 20, 21|
|Tyre Size Front||245/45R18, 255/45R19, 275/40ZR20, 275/35ZR21|
|Tyre Size Rear||275/45R18, 275/45R19, 275/40ZR20, 315/35ZR21|
Dodge Challenger Competitors
- Chevrolet Camaro
- Ford Mustang
- Toyota Supra
- BMW M4
- Chevrolet Corvette
Dodge Challenger Pros and Cons
Dodge Challenger Pros
- Powerful engines
- Classic muscle car styling
- Spacious interior
- Comfortable ride
- Good handling
- Plenty of available features
Dodge Challenger Cons
- Poor fuel economy
- Heavy and difficult to maneuver
- Limited visibility
Why Should Buy Dodge Challenger
- The Challenger is available with a variety of powerful engines, including a V6, a V8, and a supercharged V8. The Challenger is also known for its good handling and performance.
- The Challenger has a classic muscle car design that is sure to turn heads. The Challenger is also available in a variety of colors and trim levels to suit your individual taste.
- The Challenger is a relatively affordable car for its performance and features. The Challenger is also backed by a good warranty.
- Fun factor:
- The Challenger is simply a lot of fun to drive. It is a powerful and stylish car that is sure to put a smile on your face.
Here are some additional reasons why you might want to buy a Dodge Challenger:
- The Challenger is one of the most customizable cars on the market. There are a wide variety of aftermarket parts and accessories available for the Challenger, so you can make it truly your own.
- The Challenger has a large and active community of owners and enthusiasts. There are many Challenger clubs and forums where you can connect with other Challenger owners and learn more about your car.
- The Challenger has a long and storied history. It is one of the most iconic muscle cars of all time.
Dodge Challenger FAQs
Q: How much does the Dodge Challenger cost?
A: The starting price for the 2023 Dodge Challenger is $28,095. However, the price can go up significantly depending on the trim level and options chosen.
Q: What engine options are available for the Dodge Challenger?
A: The Dodge Challenger is available with a variety of engine options, including a 305-horsepower V6, a 375-horsepower V8, a 485-horsepower V8, a 717-horsepower supercharged V8, and an 807-horsepower supercharged V8.
Q: What is the fuel economy of the Dodge Challenger?
A: The fuel economy of the Dodge Challenger depends on the engine option chosen. The V6 models get the best fuel economy, with up to 30 mpg on the highway. The supercharged V8 models get the worst fuel economy, with around 13 mpg on the highway.
Q: How fast is the Dodge Challenger?
A: The fastest Dodge Challenger is the 2023 SRT Hellcat Redeye Widebody, with a top speed of 203 mph. Other Dodge Challengers with high top speeds include the SRT Super Stock Widebody (199 mph), SRT Hellcat Widebody (195 mph), R/T Scat Pack Widebody (175 mph), and R/T Scat Pack (173 mph).
Q: Is the Dodge Challenger a good car for families?
A: The Dodge Challenger is a good car for families if you don’t need a lot of space. The back seat is large enough for two adults or three children, and the trunk is also spacious. However, the Challenger is not a good choice for families who need a lot of cargo space or who need a car that is easy to maneuver in tight spaces.
Q: Is the Dodge Challenger reliable?
A: The Dodge Challenger is a reliable car, but it is not as reliable as some other cars in its class. According to J.D. Power, the Challenger has a reliability rating of 77 out of 100. This is a good rating, but it is below average for the sports car class.
Q: Is the Dodge Challenger worth buying?
A: Whether or not the Dodge Challenger is worth buying depends on your needs and budget. If you are looking for a powerful and stylish muscle car, the Challenger is a great option. However, it is important to be aware of the pros and cons before making a purchase. The Challenger gets poor fuel economy, it is expensive, and it can be difficult to maneuver in tight spaces.