The Chevrolet Camaro, an iconic American muscle car, is available in Canada, offering a range of models to suit diverse preferences and budgets. Starting at around $30,000 CAD for the base LS model, prices vary based on trim and features. For the latest information, consult official Chevrolet sources or local dealerships.
Chevrolet Camaro Prices in Canada
The 2023 Chevrolet Camaro is available in Canada in a variety of trim levels and body styles, with prices starting at $40,299 MSRP for the 1LT Coupe and $47,299 MSRP for the 1LT Convertible. The top-of-the-line ZL1 Convertible starts at $94,999 MSRP.
Here is a breakdown of the 2023 Chevrolet Camaro prices in Canada, by trim level and body style:
|Trim Level||Coupe MSRP||Convertible MSRP|
Chevrolet Camaro With Variants
The prices of used Chevrolet Camaros in Canada vary depending on the model year, trim level, mileage, and condition of the vehicle. However, you can generally expect to pay between $10,000 and $50,000 CAD for a used Camaro.
Here is a breakdown of the average prices of used Chevrolet Camaros in Canada, by model year:
|Model Year||Average Price (CAD)|
Used Chevrolet Camaro Prices in Canada
Here is a breakdown of average prices for used Chevrolet Camaros in Canada by model year:
- 2010-2013: $10,000-$15,000
- 2014-2015: $15,000-$20,000
- 2016-2017: $20,000-$25,000
- 2018-2019: $25,000-$30,000
- 2020-2023: $30,000-$40,000
Chevrolet Camaro Prices in Canada in All States
|Province/Territory||Starting MSRP (CAD)|
|Newfoundland and Labrador||$40,299|
|Prince Edward Island||$40,299|
Chevrolet Camaro Colors
- Radiant Red Tintcoat
- Rapid Blue
- Red Hot
- Riverside Blue Metallic
- Shadow Gray Metallic
- Sharkskin Metallic
- Summit White
- Vivid Orange Metallic
Chevrolet Camaro Mileage
Here is a breakdown of the average fuel economy for the 2023 Chevrolet Camaro, by model year and trim level:
|Model Year||Trim Level||EPA Combined MPG|
|2023||1LT Coupe (2.0L Turbo)||25|
|2023||2LT Coupe (2.0L Turbo)||25|
|2023||3LT Coupe (2.0L Turbo)||25|
|2023||1SS Coupe (6.2L V8)||16|
|2023||2SS Coupe (6.2L V8)||16|
|2023||ZL1 Coupe (6.2L Supercharged V8)||13|
Chevrolet Camaro Top-Speed
- 1LT Coupe (2.0L Turbo): 149 mph
- 2LT Coupe (2.0L Turbo): 149 mph
- 3LT Coupe (2.0L Turbo): 149 mph
- 1SS Coupe (6.2L V8): 165 mph
- 2SS Coupe (6.2L V8): 165 mph
- ZL1 Coupe (6.2L Supercharged V8): 198 mph
Chevrolet Camaro Dimensions
- Wheelbase: 110.7 inches (2811 mm)
- Overall length: 188.3 inches (4784 mm)
- Overall width: 74.7 inches (1897 mm)
- Overall height: 53.1 inches (1348 mm)
- Track (front/rear): 63 inches (1600 mm) / 62.9 inches (1598 mm)
- Ground clearance: 5.2 inches (132 mm)
Chevrolet Camaro Features
|Safety, Security & Locks|
|Seat Belt Warning||Standard|
|Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)||Standard|
|Electronic Brake-Force Distribution (EBD)||Standard|
|Comfort & Convenience|
|Doors, Windows, Mirrors & Wipers|
|Interior Door Handles||Standard|
|Headlight Height Adjuster||Standard|
|Seats, Upholstery & Storage|
|Seat Upholstery||Cloth or leather (depending on trim level)|
|Driver Height Adjustable Seat||Standard|
|Front Passenger Seat Adjustment||Standard|
|Rear Passenger Seats||Standard|
|Interior Colours||Black, tan, or gray (depending on trim level)|
|Entertainment, Information & Instrumentation|
|Standard Warranty (Years)||3|
|Standard Warranty (kilometers)||60,000|
|Driver assistance features|
|Adaptive Cruise Control||Optional|
|Blind Spot Monitoring||Optional|
|Lane Departure Warning||Optional|
Chevrolet Camaro Specs
|Chevrolet Camaro Spec||Value|
|Length||188.3 inches (4784 mm)|
|Width||74.7 inches (1897 mm)|
|Height||53.1 inches (1348 mm)|
|Wheelbase||110.7 inches (2811 mm)|
|Kerb Weight||1772 kg|
|Ground Clearance||110 mm|
|Capacity||2 doors, 4 seats|
|No. of Seating Rows||1|
|Boot Space||258 liters|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||72 liters|
|Engine Displacement||6162 cc|
|Max Power (BHP)||650 HP @ 6400 RPM|
|Max Torque (NM)||868 Nm @ 3600 RPM|
|Mileage (ARAI)||5-8 KM/L|
|Transmission Type||10-speed automatic|
|No. of gears||10|
|0-60 mph||3.5 seconds|
|Drive Type||Rear-wheel drive|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||72 liters|
|Suspension Front||McPherson strut coil springs|
|Suspension Rear||Multi-link wishbone|
|Front Brake Type||Solid disc|
|Rear Brake Type||Solid disc|
|Steering Type||Rack and pinion|
|Wheel Size (inches)||20|
|Tyre Size Front||285/30/R20|
|Tyre Size Rear||285/30/R20|
Chevrolet Camaro Competitors
- Toyota Supra
- BMW Z4
- Nissan 370Z
- Mazda MX-5 Miata
- Subaru BRZ/Toyota 86
Chevrolet Camaro Pros & Cons
Chevrolet Camaro Pros
- Powerful and responsive engines
- Sharp handling and performance
- Stylish and aggressive design
- Comfortable and well-appointed interior
- Variety of trim levels and options to choose from
- Relatively affordable price tag
Chevrolet Camaro Cons
- Poor fuel economy
- Limited cargo space
- Blind spots can be a problem
- Ride can be harsh on rough roads
- Some features are only available on higher trim levels
Chevrolet Camaro Reviews and Ratings
- Edmunds: 4.5 out of 5 stars
- Kelley Blue Book: 4.6 out of 5 stars
- Car and Driver: 88 out of 100 points
- Motor Trend: 90 out of 100 points
- U.S. News & World Report: 8.3 out of 10
Why Should You Buy a Chevrolet Camaro
- The Camaro is a high-performance sports car that is known for its powerful engines and agile handling. It is available with a variety of engine options, including a four-cylinder turbo, a V6, and a V8. The V8 Camaro ZL1 is one of the most powerful muscle cars on the market, with 650 horsepower and 868 lb-ft of torque.
- The Camaro has a sleek and aggressive design that is sure to turn heads. It is available in a variety of colors and trim levels, so you can find the perfect Camaro to match your style.
- The Camaro is equipped with a variety of advanced technology features, including a touchscreen infotainment system, a heads-up display, and a variety of driver assistance features.
- The Camaro is a relatively affordable sports car, especially when compared to other high-performance cars on the market.
Here are some additional reasons why you might want to buy a Chevrolet Camaro:
- It’s a classic American muscle car.
- The Camaro has been around for over 50 years, and it is one of the most iconic American muscle cars ever made.
- It’s a fun car to drive.
- The Camaro is a powerful and agile car that is sure to put a smile on your face every time you get behind the wheel.
- It’s a practical car.
- The Camaro has enough room for two adults and their luggage, and it is relatively easy to park.
- It’s a customizable car.
- There are a wide variety of aftermarket parts available for the Camaro, so you can customize it to your liking.
Chevrolet Camaro FAQs
What is the Chevrolet Camaro?
The Chevrolet Camaro is a two-door, two-plus-two passenger muscle car manufactured by American automaker Chevrolet. It was first introduced in 1966 and has been in continuous production since then. The Camaro is known for its powerful engines, sporty handling, and iconic design.
What are the different trim levels of the Chevrolet Camaro?
The Chevrolet Camaro is available in the following trim levels:
What are the engine options for the Chevrolet Camaro?
The Chevrolet Camaro is available with the following engine options:
- 2.0L Turbocharged 4-Cylinder (275 horsepower)
- 3.6L V6 (335 horsepower)
- 6.2L V8 (455 horsepower)
- 6.2L Supercharged V8 (650 horsepower)
What is the fuel economy of the Chevrolet Camaro?
The fuel economy of the Chevrolet Camaro varies depending on the engine and trim level. The most fuel-efficient Camaro is the LT1 trim level with the 2.0L Turbocharged 4-Cylinder engine, which gets up to 30 mpg on the highway. The least fuel-efficient Camaro is the ZL1 trim level with the 6.2L Supercharged V8 engine, which gets up to 19 mpg on the highway.
What are the standard features of the Chevrolet Camaro?
The standard features of the Chevrolet Camaro vary depending on the trim level. However, all Camaro models come standard with the following features:
- 18-inch alloy wheels
- Rearview camera
- Chevrolet Infotainment 3 System with 7-inch touchscreen display
- Bluetooth phone connectivity
- Six-speaker audio system
What are the available features of the Chevrolet Camaro?
The available features of the Chevrolet Camaro vary depending on the trim level. However, some of the most popular available features include:
- 20-inch alloy wheels
- Magnetic Ride Control adaptive suspension
- Performance Data Recorder
- Head-up display
- Bose premium audio system
Is the Chevrolet Camaro a safe car?
The Chevrolet Camaro received a 5-star overall safety rating from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). It also received a “Good” rating in all crash tests conducted by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS).
What is the price of the Chevrolet Camaro?
The starting price of the Chevrolet Camaro is $26,295 for the LT1 trim level with the 2.0L Turbocharged 4-Cylinder engine. The most expensive Camaro is the ZL1 trim level with the 6.2L Supercharged V8 engine, which starts at $66,195.
What are the pros and cons of the Chevrolet Camaro?
- Powerful engines
- Sporty handling
- Iconic design
- Standard rearview camera and Chevrolet Infotainment 3 System
- Wide range of available features
- Poor fuel economy
- Limited rear visibility
- Small cargo space
- Expensive higher trim levels
Is the Chevrolet Camaro a good car for me?
If you are looking for a powerful and sporty muscle car, then the Chevrolet Camaro is a great option. It offers a variety of engine options to choose from, as well as a wide range of available features. However, it is important to keep in mind that the Camaro has poor fuel economy and limited rear visibility. If you are looking for a more fuel-efficient or practical car, then you may want to consider other options.